Data and privacy protection
Sitifit takes your privacy very seriously and applies high standards of security and personal data protection in our business and relationship with you.
This Privacy Statement explains which information we collect, how we store it, transmit it and use it. If you would like to find out the details on which personal information, we have about you please contact us at the contact below.
Some data we collect may be considered personal and we are protecting it in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 (General Data Protection Act).
When we publish changes to this privacy statement, we'll include the date of last modification of the statement. If we significantly change the statement or the way we use your personal information, we will notify you by clearly notifying the notice before making any changes or by sending the notification directly. We recommend that you periodically review this statement.
Why we collect data
We process your data only for the purposes justified by our services. We process this data by respecting your fundamental right to privacy, including the need to protect personal integrity and privacy, and we always keep in mind that we do not collect data more than we need to deliver the desired service. Unless otherwise stated, we at Sitifit determine the purpose and method of collecting your data, and in the legal sense, it would mean that we act as the "processing manager" of personal data.
How do we collect data
Generally, we collect data in the following ways:
- When requesting the use of our services;
- When expressly provided to us, for example by sending an e-mail or by making a phone call;
- Through signing in to our newsletter;
- Through direct marketing privileges that can be given, for example, via e-mail or by directly signing a civilian form when e.g. entering our branch offices.
Wherever possible we will inform you which information you need to give us before you start our service.
Some third-party sites can control the traffic from our products and services, such as the number of clicks and the search terms used. We do not provide any personal information for these services.
How to protect your data
We have the appropriate technical and administrative security measures to ensure that our users' data is protected from unauthorized or accidental access, use, alteration, or loss. Taken measures are regularly checked and continually adapted to the current state of the technology.
We act with your information in accordance with the law. We also require our suppliers and service providers to submit security assessments and demonstrate their compliance with applicable laws and industry standards.
We regularly review, upgrade, and update working procedures, business processes, and technical measures to improve your privacy and ensure that we comply with our own internal policies.
How do we share your information
Sitifit may submit your personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- for the purpose of fulfilling the legal obligations, e. for the delivery to courts or other competent authorities, during or in the conduct of civil, criminal, misdemeanour or other proceedings
- for the protection of the rights, safety or property of Sitifit;
- for the purpose of concluding and / or executing contracts or processing transactions with intermediaries, agencies through which you have contacted Sitifit
- in order to prevent or limit the damage that could be caused to Sitifit;
- in other cases, provided you have given your privation.
Sitifit will in any case, when sharing your personal information with third parties, prohibit the use of your personal data for a different purpose than the contracted one, and will bind third parties on keeping confidentiality of your personal information.
How long do we keep your data
Personal data will be kept in a form that allows identification only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which personal data is processed. Or how certain regulations of our country require the processing manager to keep personal data confidential. Personal data may be stored for a longer period under certain prescribed conditions, such as for statistical purposes, for purposes of archiving in the public interest.
In the case when your data is handled based on your privation, if you revoke the privilege, we will stop processing your data and will no longer use it, but that may result in the inability to use some of the additional benefits associated with it.
Please note that your data will not be deleted at the specified time intervals if a forced payment of unpaid due claims has been initiated or if another procedure is initiated, then personal data will be deleted after the final settlement of the same procedure or statutory limitation of statutory claims which regulate compulsory and legal relations.
- The right to access personal data - you have the right to ask and receive personal information about you (in writing, by phone or by email) that we are dealing with, under the condition that your identity is undoubtedly established and proven.
- The right to correct or update your personal data - In case that your information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to make a correction or update to your personal data in writing or personally, under the condition that your identity is undoubtedly valid and proven. You are responsible for providing the correct personal information and you are obliged to notify us of any relevant changes to your personal information (change of name/surname, address etc.).
- The right to delete personal data - if there are no longer any reasons why your personal data is being processed, and for the purpose for which it was collected, such data will be deleted if this is not in conflict with the valid regulations or if it is not processing data in statistical purposes when it is no longer possible based on personal data to identify the person to whom these data relate, or if they are not necessary for the establishment, enforcement or defence of legal requirements.
- The right to withdraw cajolement for marketing purposes - you have the right to withdraw given cajolement for the delivery of our marketing post at any time.
- The right to object on personal data processing based on the legitimate interest of Sitifit - you have the right to appeal at any time by giving reasons related to your interests in writing or in person at the head office of our company. In this case, we will notify you if the legitimate interests of our company are beyond interests of your company and it is necessary to further process personal data in order to achieve or defend the legal requirements in which case the data will continue to be processed.
- The right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority - you have the right to file in writing or in person at our headquarters address as well as the Personal Data Protection Agency.
- The right to transfer personal data - You have the right to request in writing or in person at the head office that the data you have given us based on a cajolement or based on a contract is made available in a structured, common and machine-readable format if we processed this data by automated procedures.
- The right to limit the processing - you have the right to request, in writing or in person at our company's headquarters, temporarily blocking of the processing of personal data under condition that you dispute the accuracy of the data and the necessity to verify the accuracy of the data or unauthorized data processing, and if you oppose deleting of the data, if Sitifit no longer requires these data, and you are requesting them to comply with legal requirements or if you have filed a complaint and expect to confirm the Sitifit overcoming legitimate reasons for your reasons.
We may charge you a reasonable fee based on administrative costs or refuse to act upon your request if your requests are manifestly groundless or excessive, and due to their frequent repetition
If you would like to know more about the protection of your personal data or wish to achieve one of your rights, you can contact us by e-mail email@example.com, by phone on +385 1 4920 425 or by sending a request to: Franje Lučića 34B, Zagreb, Croatia.